Hotel is situated in the centre of the Cotswold town of
Stroud amidst beautiful countryside views.
Recently renovated with bright, modern furnishing, The
Imperial Hotel was once a coaching inn and was built
over 300 years ago. It still retains many period
features throughout the hotel.
All rooms at The Imperial Hotel feature private en suite
bathrooms, TVs, hairdryers, and tea and coffee-making
facilities. Full English breakfasts are available to
guests each morning.
The Imperial Hotel serves Thai food.
The hotel also offers a range of wines, real ales and
single malt whiskies.
Stroud is situated in the Cotswolds surrounded by
beautiful countryside, rivers, streams and wooded
valleys. Stroud Railway Station is immediately next to
The Imperial, and the nearby M4 motorway is easily
Our Hotel Policies:
- Car park policy: free off-street car park. *Please note
that this is on a first come, first serve basis due to
the limited number of spaces.
- Check-in times: From 1:00 pm until 11:00 pm.
- Check-out times: 10:00 am from Mondays to Friday and
11:00 am on weekends and bank holidays.
- Late check-outs: £10 charge from 10:00 am until midday
- Cancellation policy: up to 24 hrs prior arrival.
- No pets allowed
- Non-smoking policy
- Restaurant opens all days of the week except on Mondays.
Certifications & Accreditations